We are a modern organization that offers new and modern office facilities, a good canteen, pension and health insurance, holidays and an active staff association with social events. We have offices in Odense and Copenhagen respectively - and you will be able to work from exactly the office that suits you best.
Caseware's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating, and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer-focused mindset, we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting, and financial data analytics will look like. In Denmark, Caseware is sold by CWI Denmark, which is a subsidiary of Caseware International, headquartered in Toronto.
What do you get?
A challenging, independent, and very attractive sales position. You get the market's best products on the laptop, a strong brand, and a dedicated team of skilled professionals who are all passionate about their profession and the company.
You will be a very important part of an ambitious growth plan - in a growing global SaaS solution company that supplies one of the market's leading quality management systems to the accounting industry and large corporations and is currently used in approximately 250 companies in Denmark.
You will be part of a fantastic local and global team - where everyone is focused on playing each other better.
Your future role involves the following primary areas of responsibility:
• Develop and execute sales strategies for new and existing customers.
• Handling customer relations.
• Provide sales reports.
What characterizes you?
By those around you, you will probably be described in the following ways:
• Good at building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
• Thinks in terms of growth and value creation.
• Curious and listening and good at understanding customers' needs.
• Good at communicating precisely and professionally.
• Analytical and thinks strategically.
• Good at having many balls in the air and executing.
You can cross off several of the points below:
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
• Has at least 4-5 years of experience and success in selling SaaS solutions to professional customers.
• Can demonstrate a structured approach to new markets and customers and devise new business models.
• Ability and desire to get to know the accounting profession and understand customers’ needs. Preferably relevant experience from the accounting industry or • Fintech, but not required.
• Experience with CRM and marketing tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce is an advantage.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
• Fluent in both Danish and English.
Then send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org - we invite candidates continuously.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact CEO Celina Bach-Møller on the phone at: 41933163 or by mail: email@example.com
One of Caseware's core values is Many Voices, One Team and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Any candidates who obtain an offer for a position must complete a background check through Certn.co which typically includes an Identity Verification and Criminal Record Check. Executives and Senior Managers will undergo a Soft Credit Check as well.